Thinking of moving to Killarney?
Below is some helpful information that will make the transition process that much smoother.
Killarney is a beautiful town located in Co. Kerry, South-West of Ireland. Surrounded by 26,000 acres of Killarney National Park including three glorious lakes, there is no end to the outdoor adventures! As the Adventure capital of Ireland, Killarney is home to Ireland’s most exciting Adventure Race, with many more taking place annually. For the more leisurely adventurer, there are plenty of options to satisfy your palate.
Killarney is a wonderful town to live and work, there is a sense of togetherness and community that is the envy amongst other towns in the Country. The locals are extremely friendly and always have the kettle on for a cup of tea!
As a popular tourist destination, hospitality is borne into the people of Killarney; we take enormous pride in catering for the level of visitors attracted to Killarney and collectively do our best to exceed expectations.
For further details on moving to Ireland, please see Citizens Information.
Click the yellow links below to read more on each item listed.
Proof of identity and residency are required for the application. The following documents will also be required if you are non-national applicant:
- Your passport or national identity card/ Your Immigration Card
- Evidence of your Irish address, such as a household bill (ESB, telephone, gas, etc.) in your name
For more information You can phone the Department of Social and Family Affairs at 1890 927999
You do not need a visa in Ireland if you have the following:
- A valid travel document issued in accordance with Article 28 of the Geneva Convention
- A valid residence card 4 EU FAM or a valid permanent residence card 4 EU FAM issued under the European Communities (Free Movement of Persons) Regulations 2006 and 2008
- You are a family member of an EU citizen and a holder of a document called “Residence card of a family member of a Union citizen”
You will require a visa when visiting Ireland if your country is not listed in the EEA or Immigration Act 2014. Detailed information on how to apply is available on the Irish Naturalisation website and also from Immigration Services. To ensure you have the most up to date, relevant information, please consult the website just mentioned.
- Coyne & Culloty +353 64 6631274
- DNG Ted Healy Estate Agents + 353 64 6639000
- Sherry Fitzgerald Coghlan +353 64 6631892
Für weitere Informationen über National Training & Beschäftigungsmöglichkeiten, please visit http://www.fas.ie/en/
Ireland is ranked in the top 10 most educated countries in the world; Killarney has excellent primary and national school facilities with two National Universities and three Institutes of Technology all within an 80 minutes radius.
It is important to note that your child/ children will also require a PPSN when residing in Ireland.